Variable Speed Drive Triol AK06
This solution powered by TRIOL provides forced air cooling of the power and low-current components cased in sealed compartments of VSDs with NEMA 4 enclosures. The patented solution provides:
- high efficiency of the single airflow for cooling heat exchanger, radiators and SF coil by means of the special configuration of air channels;
- protection of a radiator from overheating – the main air channel is configured with a special mixing zone;
- efficiency of dehumidification of air in a cell for installing power electronics through a moisture removal system.
Downhole Measuring System
Downhole Measuring Systems Triol TM01 is designed for collecting, processing, displaying, transmitting and monitoring the required set of submersible equipment current parameters, downhole parameters and sensor values of surface wellhead equipment.
- Increased production through quality and timely solutions
- Cost savings during commissioning and well operation
- Investment savings